Sunday 27 November 2016

What if I was 5 years old!!

Image result for kid clipart                 If i would get a chance to become a kid again

It is told that kids are like flowers-sweet,kind,small and they never have anything bad about anyone in their hearts!! It is also told kids are the form of god and they never lie.

But we,are we still kids?? Absolutely NO,we are no more kids. We are not small anymore.. We have our own responsibilities now.

But if  you were given  a chance to become a kid,Would you agree??
Yes i would surely agree because I always loved my childhood 

Image result for small kid eating lollipopMy childhood was filled with fun and lots of love, I did many things that none of you can you even think. I use to not sleep  the entire night, i use to not drink milk in the bottle  but if in the same bottle  
if  I get juice the bottle would get empty within no time !!

if i would get a chance to become a kid again.I would enjoy my childhood to the fullest playing with friends, irritating everybody with my nonsense jokes once again. I would like to fall down again and get a big hurt in my knee and cry like so loud that the next 5 houses get to know that I am crying..

Image result for small kid eating ice creamIf I  was a kid again I would again get up late and reach school  by 9:30 in the morning.I would again like to catch 2 ice creams in my hand and thrown them on my dress and start weeping!! I would like to sit in front of the TV and watch TOM AND JERRY and laugh so much!!I would again give sweet names to my barbie dolls,comb my dolls hair and play with them. I would again eat a small chocolate for 1 hour and make all my hands and face dirty.

Image result for small kid playing with dollI would again like to learn alphabets,nursery rhymes.. and sing nursery rhymes all day long irritating everybody! I would again spill water on my dress while drinking water.I would again  like to hit my brother and have  a big fight with him with  no or very silly reason. I would again like to put a sweet lollipop in my mouth and keep eating it for very long. 

When i was small i always wanted to grow up, now when i am growing  up I again feel like becoming a kid again and do all stupid things once again ! 
childhood is the time to do whatever we feel like.. if you enjoyed your childhood you will  surely miss it after a certain time.. remembering my childhood brings tears in my eyes!! 

Related image

3 comments:

  1. Nice Snehal . Good one and your grade is Exemplary. Be careful with your punctuation marks . The intro and the content should have a closer tie .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Snehal. Your grade is E. Our content was also good

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wrote it nice. Your creativity is nice.
    Your grade is E.

    ReplyDelete